It’s International Women’s Day 2019.
What does this mean to me? A whole lot but here a few things:
1. I would like ‘A mans world’ to be a saying of the past
2. I would like to see more women support women…because when they do, incredible things happen
3. Stop MUM bullying. Real queens fix each other’s crowns, help polish them and drink margaritas together 😊
4. I hope my daughters passions, whatever they are, become their careers… and that no one dims their little sparkle
5. No woman (or man) should be victim to sexual workplace harassment. It’s not funny. It’s not clever. And it’s certainly never acceptable. The behaviour that you walk past, is the behaviour that you accept.
6. Gender pay Equality. It’s a no brainer
My sip today is a classic margarita .. a drink that started my passion for @the_margarita_mum … with just a hint of purple from butterfly tea syrup because I just love a splash of harmonious colour 💜
- 45ml Tequila
- 15ml Cointreau
- 45ml Lime Juice
- 15ml Homemade butterfly tea syrup
- 30ml Aquafaba
Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously for around 1 minute. Double strain into your favourite cocktail glass. Wait for the foam to settle and garnish with fresh lavender.
Salud & Rise by supporting others. ..
Photography © @the_margarita_mum