It is so cold in Melbourne today and I need something to warm me right up.
This Pumpkin Pie Hot Buttered Rum did the trick:
- 1 good dash of Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix
- Small amount of Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- Small amount of softened butter
- 60ml Dark Rum
- 150ml Hot Water
- Place the butter, sugar, and spices into the bottom of your favorite Irish Coffee glass and mix well. Pour in the Rum and Hot Water. Stir until combined.
Water Tip: Ensure that your water is hot, but not boiling. If the water is too hot it may ruin the flavours of the drink.