- 250 grams strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup organic apple cider vinegar (I used
- Cut the tops off the strawberries and cut them into slices
- Add the strawberries to a non-reactive mixing bowl, add the sugar and stir to combine.
- Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and add the apple cider vinegar and strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer. Firmly squeeze the strawberry to extract every last bit of liquid.
- Pour into a jar and seal
This recipe was inspired and adapted from Honestly Yumm