Margarita Butter Cupcakes
- 165 grams caster Sugar
- 125 grams Butter
- 2 eggs
- 5 grams vanilla bean paste
- 230 grams Self Raising Flour
- 125 grams milk
- 20 drops of drink Addition Jalapeno Cocktail Spice
- 500 grams icing sugar
- 250 grams Nuttelex
- 1 tablespoon Cointreau
- 1 tablespoon Tequila
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
- Fill cake tin the prettiest cupcake patties you can find
- Add sugar to the Thermomix bowl with the butter and mix on speed 3 for 3 minutes or until light in colour
- Add eggs until incorporated
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix on speed 6 for 1 minute or until mixture becomes smooth.
- Pour into cupcake patties and bake in the oven for around 15 minutes or until skewer comes out clean
- Allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes and then remove and place on wire cooling rack
- Place all ingredients in the Thermomix bowl and mix together on speed 6. If the mixture is too runny, simply add more icing sugar.
Ice the cupcakes when they are cool and garnish with lime zest and a straw.